Calendar Submission Guidelines
We welcome you to submit your event for posting to our online calendar. Please follow these simple guidelines when submitting an event:
- Only events occurring in Thomas County will be posted to the calendar, with the exception of Thomas County charitable organizations hosting or sponsoring events in nearby communities.
- The Visitors Center reserves the right to edit submissions for space and content.
- You are responsible for notifying us when event information changes or events are canceled or rescheduled.
- Please submit your event information as far in advance of the event date as possible.
- To have your event posted on the CNS Community Scroll Channel, you must submit your event separately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your website in the event details section of the calendar submission form.
Calendar submissions can also be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to: Thomasville Visitors Center, Calendar Submission, P.O. Box 3319, Thomasville, GA 31799. Questions? Please call us at (229) 228-7977.