Flowers Foods Heritage Center
Thomasville, GA 31792
History in the Baking Exhibit
Flowers Foods' History in the Baking celebrates the company's 100-year history, focusing on the contributions of the Flowers team, both past and present, and the company's strong culture. The immersive exhibit tells the story of Flowers Foods alongside the history of Thomasville and broader national story from 1919 to 2019.
- Open: 11 am – 3 pm Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. There is no cost to tour the exhibit.
- By Appointment: 11 am– 3 pm Mondays and Wednesdays. Click here to request an appointment.
- Closed: Sundays and major holidays.
- Street parking is available around the Heritage Center.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No food, drinks, tobacco products or e-cigarettes are allowed in the exhibit.
- The Heritage Center and history exhibit are handicapped accessible. Handicapped parking spaces are available nearby.
- A verbal description tour, led by an exhibit host, is available upon request.
- Only service animals (as defined by ADA guidelines – www.ada.gov) are permitted inside the building.