December 12-13, 2019
THURSDAY AND FRIDAY
6:00PM - 9:00PM
JOURNEY INTO THE PAST AS OUR TURN-OF-THE-CENTURY DOWNTOWN USHERS YOU INTO THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS LONG AGO.
The 33rd Annual Victorian Christmas will take you back in time to Thomasville’s Victorian past. Stroll the bricks and be entertained by performers, carolers, and musicians. Shop, dine, and welcome the holiday season in Downtown Thomasville!
Stay turned for more details, but both nights usually feature:
- Carriage Rides ($5/person)
- Live Nativity Presented by First Baptist Church
- Visits with St. Nick
- Kings Voices and Broad Street Brass Ensemble
- Marshmallow Toasting
- Chestnut Roasting
- Plein Air Artists
- Live Entertainment on The Ritz Amphitheater Stage
- Street Performers
- Delicious Food Vendors of all Types
- ...and More!
Unless noted, all activities and attractions are free. Detailed parking information can be found here.